A new version of DesktopServer (version 3.6.3) is now available in your account. While we are working diligently on our next major release of DesktopServer 4.0, version 3.6.X has been updated to provide existing customers with continued support and up-to-date capabilities.
For new installations, please follow the “Install and Upgrade Steps” section on the Installing DesktopServer page.
- Official support for latest BackupBuddy 5 file format.
- Additional fixes for NilObjectException on startup when missing external or network drives.
- MySQL bypasses name resolution accelerating overall WordPress performance.
- Enhanced performance on Windows-based systems.
- Adds official SVG mime-type support.
- Includes WordPress 4.0.0