skip to Main Content
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Karlos CS
      Participant

Hi!

My local website is running extremely slow: it takes almost 30 seconds per page, which makes it completely unusable.

I already tried Plane Mode with no results. I also tried turning off the Internet connection, Windows Firewall, checking if it is ‘127.0.0.1’ insted of ‘localhost’ in every archive (wp-admin, my.ini, etc.). None of them gave me the expected result for a local-based website.

Last thing I did was setting up the priority of httpd.exe (Apache) to High, which improved the performance just 10 seconds, but still 20 secs to get a response and display the page.

What else can I do?

Thanks.

Karlos CS
      Participant

I’m using a blueprint as a copy of my Live Website in order to make some changes locally. I’ve noticed that by creating a new website locally, the lag is just of 5 seconds to load a page in this blank wordpress site, whereas using the blueprint of my existent website it takes like 30 seconds to load a single page, as I said before. I tried in different browsers and the problem persists. Where’s the problem then?

Karlos CS
      Participant

Ok. I downgraded to version 3.6.5 and the response improved quite a lot. Now it takes like 6 or 7 seconds to load a single page. Still slow to work with, but… it’s something. Any ideas of what can I do now?

Sarah Pressler
        Participant

Hi There!

In order to better server all our customers, we are closing our support forums and moving all support requests to our HelpScout support ticket system. We apologize for asking you to take one more extra step, but if you are still needing assistance, please fill out the form on our Contact Page. Your support request will be sent to our HelpScout support desk and our staff will respond as soon as possible.

If you are looking for documentation, all our current docs are HERE and we plan to greatly extend our documentation center over the next couple of months.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for any reason. We will respond as quickly as possible.

Thank you!

Kathy
      Participant

I would like to second that I am also experiencing extremely slow load times with v3.8.0. Every page is about 60 seconds, which makes doing any work a torture. I also have enabled airplane mode, disable google fonts, and heartbeat control, all of which have no effect.

Disabling my antivirus helps some, which is not a particularly good solution. The best solution seems to be completely disabling my wifi, which is even less acceptable.

Any kind of help with self-diagnosing slowness issues would be greatly appreciated.

Sarah Pressler
        Participant

Hi There!

In order to better server all our customers, we are closing our support forums and moving all support requests to our HelpScout support ticket system. We apologize for asking you to take one more extra step, but if you are still needing assistance, please fill out the form on our Contact Page. Your support request will be sent to our HelpScout support desk and our staff will respond as soon as possible.

If you are looking for documentation, all our current docs are HERE and we plan to greatly extend our documentation center over the next couple of months.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for any reason. We will respond as quickly as possible.

Thank you!

Andreas Schuetz
      Participant

Hello

My local website at my DesktopServer is also quit slow.
      I just built a new PC with core i7 a Z170 CPU with a Samsung M2 SSD.
      Desktop Server + my local website is at that 32 GB/s SSD.
      And even then the local site is slower than online.

Andreas

Sarah Pressler
        Participant

Hi There!

Thank you!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Extremely slow!’ is closed to new replies.