skip to Main Content

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sarah Pressler 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

pimp daddy
    Participant

Hi I have seen a number of people having the same issue.

When I go to log into one of my sites it says Error establishing a database connection.

I have tried the copy with your InnoDB plugin and when i got to domain name/wp-admin
    It wants to start a new development server with new database.

Im not sure what I can do know

Thanks

Gregg Franklin
    Keymaster

Hello,

Contacted you directly with a support ticket.

Maxime Loisel
    Participant

Hello, I am having the same issue, I can’t connect to the database.
    Thanks

Sarah Pressler
      Participant

Hi There!

In order to better server all our customers, we are closing our support forums and moving all support requests to our HelpScout support ticket system. We apologize for asking you to take one more extra step, but if you are still needing assistance, please fill out the form on our Contact Page. Your support request will be sent to our HelpScout support desk and our staff will respond as soon as possible.

If you are looking for documentation, all our current docs are HERE and we plan to greatly extend our documentation center over the next couple of months.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for any reason. We will respond as quickly as possible.

Thank you!

The topic ‘Error establishing a database connection’ is closed to new replies.

DesktopServer has been fully tested with Gutenberg. Use DesktopServer Premium with our FREE Gutenburg Blueprint to test today! Don't let Gutenberg catch you by surprise.