DesktopServer – Create locally installed WordPress Websites › Forums › Public Discussions › Dev sites are suddenly unreachable
- August 16, 2015 at 7:20 am #76093
All of a sudden, since a couple of days I can’t reach my sites on Desktop Server any longer, both on Firefox 40.0.2 and Chrome 44.0.2403.155 m (but on Safari 5.1.7 everything is ok…). But on all browsers I can regularly open the DS sites main page and phpMyAdmin – which is quite odd.
- August 16, 2015 at 8:05 am #76106
Just checked: IE 11 works as well…
- August 16, 2015 at 12:12 pm #76158
- August 16, 2015 at 5:24 pm #76231
Thanks, Gregg. Of course I’ve already checked any cach issue, but this is not the case. It seems to be more a .dev domain issue, as the error message on Chrome is ERR_ICANN_NAME_COLLISION. Such an error on .dev domain never occurred until a couple of days ago…
- August 18, 2015 at 6:38 am #76817
Any news yet?
- August 25, 2015 at 10:26 am #80210
I am seeing this same error too. Any word yet?
- August 28, 2015 at 10:18 am #81966
At all. Apparently, the Basic Support Forum doesn’t deserve enough attention…
- August 28, 2015 at 12:56 pm #82044
I guess the issue it’s related with the fact that .dev gTLD are now officially on pre-registration (Google bought it) and this in some way affects the DNS handling on local servers as well…
Any further idea?
The forum ‘Public Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.