This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  s m 1 year ago.

• Author

s m
    Participant

Hello there.
    All of a sudden, since a couple of days I can’t reach my sites on Desktop Server any longer, both on Firefox 40.0.2 and Chrome 44.0.2403.155 m (but on Safari 5.1.7 everything is ok…). But on all browsers I can regularly open the DS sites main page and phpMyAdmin – which is quite odd.

Any clue?

s m
    Participant

Just checked: IE 11 works as well…

Gregg Franklin
    Keymaster

This could be a cache issue.

Here is some info on clearing cache on different browsers: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

Please let us know if this does not resolve the issue or if you need further assistance.

s m
    Participant

Thanks, Gregg. Of course I’ve already checked any cach issue, but this is not the case. It seems to be more a .dev domain issue, as the error message on Chrome is ERR_ICANN_NAME_COLLISION. Such an error on .dev domain never occurred until a couple of days ago…

s m
    Participant

Any news yet?

temsha
    Participant

I am seeing this same error too. Any word yet?

s m
    Participant

At all. Apparently, the Basic Support Forum doesn’t deserve enough attention…

s m
    Participant

I guess the issue it’s related with the fact that .dev gTLD are now officially on pre-registration (Google bought it) and this in some way affects the DNS handling on local servers as well…

Any further idea?

The forum ‘Public Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.