This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gregg Franklin 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Renee
    Participant

I am having major troubles with My desktop server and am wondering whether upgrading to the premium service will help resolve my issues.

I have spent many many hours building my website and was actually at a point ready to deploy it live when suddenly MySQL server will no longer run on my computer.

I have tried to http://docs.serverpress.com/article/141-creating-a-website-archive-manually to copy my website onto another computer (this was the process I was told to use to do that), but unfortunatly one of the steps seems to require MySQL server to be running so as far as I can tell I can’t copy my website onto another computer.

If I upgrade to the Premium service and try to export my website will this work, or does that also require MySQL server to be running?

If I upgrade to the Premium service and try to deploy my website will this work, or does that also require MySQL server to be running?

If I upgrade to the Premium service will I receive better support so that I can solve these problems and access my website???

I am will to pay to upgrade if it will help, I am honestly getting quite desperate and annoyed.

Gregg Franklin
    Keymaster

This issue has been addressed via private support.

Please let us know if this does not resolve the issue or if you need further assistance.

The forum ‘Public Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.