Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gregg Franklin 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

Monty Pelerin

I have loaded a theme (Avada) and its content. I have two issues:

1. The theme creates an error whenever I try to review other themes. The other themes load the menu, but then I get this message where the content should be:
    ( ! ) Fatal error: Call to undefined function avada_hex2rgb() in C:\Users\larry\Documents\Websites\www.example.dev\wp-content\plugins\fusion-core\shortcodes.php on line 3264It runs OK itself.

2. I have loaded duplicates of the database (from Avada). I would like to eliminate the database and go back to a blank or empty db and start over.

Point number 2 is the one that I most need. I assume that deleting the Avada will remedy the first point if there is no simple solution regarding that one. I can get by without Avada for testing purposes.

Thanks for any assistance.

Gregg Franklin

Hello Monty,

Question 1, you would need to contact the theme developer, this is an error with the theme.

Question 2, Is there content data you care about in the database? If not you can use a plugin called WordPress Reset

This will reset the database back to the default database.

The forum ‘Public Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.